1. Order called at 7:34 pm.
2. No speaker tonight due to elections.
3. Voting-- New officers:
President: Kelly Culhane
Vice President: Dave Hartmann
Secretary: Renee Roloff
Treasuer: Elana Walters
PR: Megan Disher, Shannon Morgan
Pre-Professional: Amy Ridgely
New officers were elected earlier this year so they can follow in the footsteps of their predecessor for a while to learn things.
President: There will be a bonfire at Wayne's on Thursday May 6 at either 5:30 or 6:30 pm. There is a job offer on a summer field crew doing prairie planting, erosion control, wetland studies, etc, pay is 6.50/hr, plus travel expenses, etc. Info in bioclub room, applications are due April 12. The TriBeta Banquet is April 27 at 6:30 pm. If any one is interested in going, cost for dinner is $11, please e-mail bioclub about it asap!!!
Vice President: info on camping as follows
Treasurer: $514.84 in treasury
Social: It was voted on that the camping trip will be Saturday, April 24-Sunday April 25 at Wyalusing Park. Be at the Orange Lobster at 8:30am. If you haven't already signed up, please do so asap in the bioclub room and e-mail the bioclub.
5. The Chicago Trip is set for Saturday to Sunday May 1-2. We will be going to the Museum and the Shedd Aquarium.
6. Earth Day is April 22. As a fundraiser, the Bioclub will be making plant starter kits. They will be sold in the Ullsvik Center, Glenview, and maybe in Boebel. Members will be able to sign up to help sell. If anyone is interested in helping Elana go to Wal-Mart and get the supplies, a group will be doing so this Thursday evening. Please e-mail Elana at walterse and let her know a time good for you.
7. There will be a paddlefish speaker in 305 Boebel on this Friday, April 9, at 3 pm. Refreshmentw will be catered.
8. Members are encouraged to wear your biology t-shirts if you bought one on Earth Day!!!
9. The next meeting will be Tuesday, April 20.
10. Meeting adjourned at 8:18 pm.