1. Called to order at 7:35 pm.
2. Bioclub evaluations were sent around.
3. S-Day is April 28; we will attempt to sell any extra plant kits that we have leftover after Earth Day. We will need volunteers to sit at the table.
4. There is a Chemical Applicator position available in McGregor, IA. More info in Bioclub room!
5. On Saturday, May 1, there will be a Grant River Clean-up. There is a info sheet in the Bioclub room.
6. Dr. Caney would like to have a few volunteers walk along about a mile stretch and take note of the trees, etc., that needs to be moved. Tentatively we plan on Thursday, May 29, at 4:30 pm. Watch your e-mail for more info.
VP: camping info as follows in social report
Sec: Sean will be helping get the membership list updated on the webpage
Social: Camping- everyone should meet at 8:30 this Saturday morning at the Orange Lobster. Right away Saturday morning we will be going to Eagle Valley on the way to volunteer and help clean up (burn prairie, pull weeds, etc.). That will last no more than 4 hours and then lunch will be provided. If anyone would like to bring friends on the camping trip, simply e-mail bioclub and tell how many so plans for food and transportation can be made.
8. Chicago Trip: Saturday, May 1, leave at 8. The museum tour will be Saturday and the Shed Aquarium tour will be on Sunday.
9. The plant kit sale for Earth Day will be from 10-3 this Thursday, the 22. A sign-up sheet was passed around.
10. The Bioclub spring picnic will be on Thursday, May 6, at 6 pm at Waynes. A map will be provided at the next meeting. There will be volleyball, a bonfire, fun, fun, fun! At the next meeting a sign-up sheet will be passed for who wants to bring what.
11. Adjourned at 8:04 pm.