1. Order called at 7 pm.
2. The Tri Beta Banquet is Wednesday, April 26, at 6:30 pm. Please wear appropriate dress, no blue jeans!
3. The cadaver lab trip is Friday, April 28. Vans are leaving at 2 pm.
4. The zoo tour trip will be on Sunday, April 30. Meet by the lobster at 8 am to leave. Sign up if you haven't yet! We still need drivers.
5. The picnic has been moved to WEdnesday, May 3 at 5:30 pm down by the driving range. Please sign-up to bring food.
6. The Bioclub has received a thank you from Grant County Social Services for the fleeces donated to them.
7. After years of waiting, the Bioclub has finally made the list for the Adopt-A-Highway program. We have a .63 mile portion of HIghway 80. More details when we have contacted them.
8. There is one Biology shirt left, it is a medium and is $10.
9. A sheet for graduate/summer e-mails was sent around.
10. New officers:
President: Ann Thalmann
VP: Dave Hartmann
Sec: Renee Roloff
Treas: Brad Gilman
PR: Tiffany Hollingsworth and Kristel Mehring
If anyone is interested in being webmaster, Ann would be happy to help you.
11. Adjourned at 7:15 pm.