UW Platteville ASME
To become a member of ASME come to any meeting OR contact Katie Hierlmeier (President) email@example.com
What does it mean to be an ASME member?
Read this from ASME
What are the advantages to joining ASME?
- Resume builder; employers value professional societies
- Discounts on: insurance, financial investments, car rental, shipping
- Online resources: eLibrary, eMentoring, part of an international network of Mechanical Engineers
- Regular discipline-specific publications, technical papers, newsletters
- Because ASME is student run, opportunities for being in a leadership position are frequently available (graduating, co-ops, etc.)
- Extracurricular involvement outside the classroom; part of a group of like-minded people
|Design by Svetaini? k?rimas