We will have our first meeting Sept. 28th from 5-6pm in Ullrich room 111 and will cover what we do as an organization as well as hear from Steve Wargolet about his internship experience with Kohl's. Free pizza and soda will be provided and you are encouraged to attend and come see what we're all about! If you have any questions beforehand please feel free to contact Ann Lazare at lazarea "at" uwplatt "dot" edu.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please pay $10 ACM dues by October 10, 2011 to Ann. Be sure to make checks payable to UW--Platteville ACM Chapter (cash is also acceptable).
Here is our (tentative) schedule for Fall 2011:
Please check back for schedule updates.
- Wednesday October 5th, 5pm - Officer elections
- Wednesday October 12th, 5pm - Tron tournament
- Thursday October 20th, 2:15pm - 6pm - Epic tour
- Wednesday October 26th, 5pm - Programming competition practice session
- Saturday November 5th - ICPC/ACM Programming competition
- Wednesday November 9th, 5pm - Dr. Qi Yang on minimum set covering problem
- Wednesday November 16th, 5pm - Game night including Xbox Kinect!
- Wednesday November 23rd, 5pm - Loras/UD/Platteville (ACM, AITP) joint meeting
- Wednesday November 30th, 5pm - TBD
- Ann Lazare (lazarea "at" uwplatt "dot" edu) - President
- Jordan Olp (olpj "at" uwplatt "dot" edu) - Vice President
- Scott Summers (summerss "at" uwplatt "dot" edu) - Faculty Advisor