1. Click the wireless network icon in the bottom right corner of the Windows 7 System Tray to show the list of available wireless networks.
2. Select UWPlatt and click Connect. Only guests to campus should use the UWGuest network.
3. Since UWPlatt is a secure wireless network, a username and password is required to connect. Supply the following...Username: Your UW-Platteville Net ID Password: Your UW-Platteville password
4. Since UWPlatt is an encrypted wireless network, a Windows Securty Alert will appear. Click Connect to continue.
5. In response to the Security Warning, supply your username and password to complete the connection.Username: Your UW-Platteville Net ID Password: Your UW-Platteville password
Your Windows 7 device should now be connected to the UWPlatt wireless network. If you have any questions about UWPlatt wireless, please contact the OIT Help Desk...
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By Phone: 342-1400 In Person: 2311 Pioneer Student Center, southwest corner of the Bears Den