1. From the Home screen, select Settings to access device settings
2. Select Wi-Fi from the Settings menu
3. In the Wi-Fi Networks menu, verify that Wi-Fi is On. If not, move the slider right to enable wi-fi.
4. Once Wi-Fi is turned on, wait while available wireless networks are detected. Once populated, tap the desired wireless network. UW-Platteville students, faculty and staff should select UWPlatt for best wireless network performance. Only guests to campus should choose UWGuest.
5. Since UWPlatt is a secure wireless network, a username and password is required to connect. Supply the following...Username: Your UW-Platteville Net ID Password: Your UW-Platteville password
Tap Go, Return, or Enter, depending on your version of iOS.
6. Since UWPlatt is an encrypted wireless network, a certificate warning box will appear. Accept the rad2.ion.uwplatt.edu Client Authentication certificate.
7. Wait while the device connects to UWPlatt. Verify that Wi-Fi Networks now shows UWPlatt with a checkmark indicating connected.
Your Apple iOS device should now be connected to the UWPlatt wireless network. If you have any questions about UWPlatt wireless, please contact the OIT Help Desk...
By Email: email@example.com By Phone: 342-1400 In Person: 2311 Pioneer Student Center, southwest corner of the Bears Den