1. Select Wireless & network from the Settings menu
2. From the Wireless & network menu, select Wi-Fi settings
3. If not already enabled, tap Wi-Fi to turn on wireless networking
4. Once Wi-Fi is turned on, wait while available wireless networks are detected. Once populated, tap the desired wireless network. UW-Platteville students, faculty and staff should select UWPlatt for best wireless network performance. Only guests to campus should choose UWGuest.
5. Since UWPlatt is a secure wireless network, a registration box will appear. Accept the default values for all pre-populated fields but supply the following...Identity: Your UW-Platteville Net ID Key (Passphrase): Your UW-Platteville password
6. Wait while the device connects to UWPlatt. Verify that Detected Networks now lists UWPlatt Connected.
Your Android 2.x device should now be connected to the UWPlatt wireless network. If you have any questions about UWPlatt wireless, please contact the OIT Help Desk...
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By Phone: 342-1400 In Person: 2311 Pioneer Student Center, southwest corner of the Bears Den