Spam Quarantine Options
- Go to UW-Platteville Spam Quarantine
- View messages in your spam quarantine.
- Manage messages in your spam quarantine.
- Place specific email addresses or domains on your safelist or blocklist.
- About the Spam Quarantine
- What does the UW-Platteville spam firewall do?
- How am I notified when I have quarantined messages?
- How long are messages kept in quarantine?
- How do I stop receiving spam?
- How can I keep messages I send from being classified as spam by others?
- What causes messages to be quarantined?
If you have questions or need assistance with your spam quarantine, contact the following:
- Distributed IT Support Staff
- OIT Help Desk - 2311 Pioneer Student Center
- ResNet/University Centers Network Support - 122 Royce Hall
- Bears Den Lab consultant - 2308 Pioneer Student Center