How do I apply for a scholarship?
Complete the following steps to apply for a scholarship.
- Click the Apply for Scholarships link under Academic on the Student Center.
- Click on the Magnifying glass to view the scholarships for which you may
- Click on the Scholarship link for which you wish to apply and click on the
- Enter the appropriate information in each of the fields.
- Enter your eligibility criteria in the Address Requirements of Scholarship Criteria field.
- Enter a brief autobiography in the Autobiography field.
- Enter any questions you may have in the Questions field.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Add button to add another scholarship. Your eligibility, biography
and questions appears in the appropriate fields. Click in the field if you
want to modify the information.
- When you're finished adding scholarships, click on the Return to Student Center.