How do I swap a class?
Complete the following steps to swap a class.
- Click the Enroll link under Academics on the Student Center.
- Click the Swap tab.
- Select the term and click the Continue button.
- Select the class you would like to add on the Select from your schedule list.
- Enter the class number of the course you would like to add
in the Enter Class Nbr field.
- If you don't know the class number you
would like to add, you can conduct a search just like when you're enrolling
in a course by clicking the Search button next to the Search for Class field.
- Once you have found the course you would like to swap, click the Enter button.
NOTE: The courses will not be successfully swapped until you click the Finish Enrolling button.
If you receive an Error found message, review the message to determine the problem.
Since you're swapping a class, your course wasn't dropped.