What Autodesk software can be used at UW-Platteville?
In the summer of 2011 UW-Platteville joined other UW campuses and renewed a three year UW-System contract with Autodesk, the makers of AutoCAD. This contract allows the use of most Autodesk software including AutoCAD on University-owned computers. Below is the list of products available as part of the Autodesk Education Master Suite. While this software suite is updated annually, UW-Platteville has choosen to use and support only even year versions (AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2012) to simplify academic and installation/support issues. For more information please contact the OIT Help Desk.
- AutoCAD 2012
- Autodesk Alias Design 2012
- AutoCAD Architecture 2012
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012
- AutoCAD Civil 3D - Land Desktop Companion 2008
- AutoCAD Electrical 2012
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012
- Autodesk Map 3D 2012
- Autodesk Mechanical 2012
- AutoCAD MEP 2012
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Autodesk Showcase 2012
- Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2012
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
AutoDesk's education suite web page
AutoDesk's education suite 2012 guide.