Media Technology Services Mission and Vision
CSS to Hide Title
Media Technology Services helps students receive a quality education by providing state of the art technology based teaching tools and superior technical support to the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
To support the teaching and learning activities of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville by providing leading edge products and services in a timely manner, to the satisfaction of the university community.
We do this by:
- Providing leadership and planning to make the best use of new technologies
- Providing quality technology-enhanced classrooms, distance learning systems, and teaching tools
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining the equipment needed to support the diverse activities of the campus community
- Creating instructional and promotional materials
- Providing additional educational opportunities through the use of various electronic media
- Identifying and controlling the environmental impact of our activities, products, and services
- Continuously striving to improve our services, facilities, and staff skills
- Promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace
- We value our clients: We are a client-focused, service driven-department.
- We value quality: Flexibility, creativity, and initiative set us apart from other departments.
- We value teamwork: Individuals' ability to work together to achieve a common goal.
- We value ethics: We maintain a personal commitment to professionalism and integrity.
- We value dedication: We take pride in our work and strive to raise the standards by which we are judged.