Built in 1976 and partly renovated in 2010, Boebel Hall houses classroom space for a wide variety of majors including math and biology. The renovations increased lab space for general biology, ecology, and zoology. The building is also home to a greenhouse, herbarium, and aquarium. Boebel Hall was named after Leo Boebel. Born in 1903 in Boscobel, Wis., Boebel served as dean of Arts and Sciences, a professor of biology, and director of the medical technology program.