Engineering Hall (EGH), located next to Southwest Hall on the University of Wisconsin-Platteville campus, houses a class 100,000 clean room.
There are many instruments currently available for use by faculty/staff/students including:
- Zeiss Leo 982 FESEM
- Asylum Research AFM with inverted microscope
- MEMS profiler with probes
- Reactive Ion Etcher
- Anatech Hummer sputter coater with two guns for sequential coatings
- Denton Evaporative coater
- Mask aligner with front and back alignment
- More instruments coming as the multi-user facility continues to expand…
As the facility expands there will be many more instruments and increased capability. Check back soon for a more complete overview of the clean room including images.