Saturday, February 6, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Center for the Arts, UW-Platteville
Middle/High School Jazz Events and Clinics
Middle school and high school jazz ensembles; large or small, will have the opportunity to participate in:
- Competitive or non-competitive performance on the Center for the Arts stage
- Instrument-specific master classes
- Jazz improvisation workshops
- A one-hour clinic for each ensemble with a UWP jazz faculty
- Opportunity to play in a jazz jam session
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions. We look forward to hosting you and your students on our campus.
- David Cooper
- UWP-Trumpet and Jazz Studies