Welcome to Morrow Hall
Morrow Hall, named after Homer B. Morrow and built in 1967, provides accommodations for approximately 68 women and 197 men. Morrow Field, a softball diamond, is located nearby. Some of the traditions in Morrow Hall include Wednesday Night Popcorn and the annual service project "Morrow Works Week"!
From the Desk of the Resident Director
Hello Morrow Hall!
Happy April! I hope the end of your semester is going smashingly! Here are a few updates from your Resident Director:
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month: In the United States April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM). The goal of SAAM is to raise public awareness about sexual violence and to educate communities on how to prevent it. Click here for more information.
- New White Board in Conference Room!: After hearing the residents of Morrow Hall would like a large whiteboard in the building we took your advice! If you haven't seen it yet check out the conference room that has our new 8x4 feet whiteboard! Markers and an eraser can be checked out from the desk if you need them.
- Hoverboard Policy: Due to being a fire hazard, the Residence Hall Association has decided to create a policy banning hoverboards from residence halls. Starting March 19th, hoverboards will no longer be allowed in residence halls.
- Hall Council: Meetings are at 9:15pm in The Cave every Monday! We have plenty of fun events and themes every week. The whiteboard mentioned above was brought up in Hall Council. The hall is yours and we want to make it YOUR experience!
- Preparing for end of the year move-out: Start early and often to make your process as smooth as possible. Click HERE to read our Campus Link newsletter. It would be a good idea to forward this onto your parents/guardians!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Morrow Hall Resident Director