Welcome to Morrow Hall
Morrow Hall, named after Homer B. Morrow and built in 1967, provides accommodations for approximately 68 women and 197 men. Morrow Field, a softball diamond, is located nearby. Some of the traditions in Morrow Hall include Wednesday Night Popcorn and the annual service project "Morrow Works Week"!
From the Desk of the Resident Director
Hello Morrow Hall!
Happy May! I hope your finals week prep is going well! Here are a few updates from your Resident Director:
- Hall Closing: Morrow Hall officially closes at 6pm on Friday, May 13th. Make sure to sign-up with your RA to check out to avoid any improper check out fees.
- Closing Newsletter: Make sure to check out the Closing Newsletter for information about closing procedures and the end of the semester.
- Loft Return: Black metals loft return is Thursday, May 5th from 9am to 4pm in lot #20 near the baseball field. Make sure to return your loft at this time to avoid any fees.
- Hall Council Volleyball and Grill-Out: On Sunday, May 8th starting at 11am come join us for a grill out and volleyball tournament! This event is sponsored and put on by Morrow and Porter Hall Councils.
- Summer Storage for Next Year: If you would like to participate in Summer Storage, fill out this form and return it to Royce Hall by May 5th.
Good luck on finals! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Morrow Hall Resident Director