Dr. Mike Momot, P.E.
Chair, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Courses Typically Taught
- ME 3030 Dynamical Systems
- ME 4330 Automatic Controls
- ME 4830 Mechatronics
- ME 4840 Vibrations
Fuzzy logic control, microcontroller based control, robotics, engineering education pedagogy.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering; Purdue University; 1992
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering; Purdue University; 1987
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering; Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; 1982