Dr. Lynn Schlager, P.E.
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Courses Typically Taught
- ME 2630 Thermodynamics
- ME 3300 Fluid Dynamics
- ME 3630 Applied Thermodynamics
- ME 3640 Heat Transfer
- ME 4550 Heat Transfer Applications
- ME 4650 Environmental Controls Design
- ME 4720 Thermo-fluid Systems Laboratory
Heat transfer, 2-phase flow, HVAC and energy systems.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering; Iowa State University; 1989
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering; Stanford University; 1983
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering; Washington University in St. Louis; 1977
- B.A., German, Illinois Wesleyan University; 1975