Dr. Kurt Rolle, P.E.
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Courses Typically Taught
- ME 2630 Thermodynamics
- ME 3040 Engineering Materials
- ME 3300 Fluid Dynamics
- ME 3630 Applied Thermodynamics
- ME 3640 Heat Transfer
- ME4600 Energy Systems Design
- ME 4650 Environmental Controls Design
- ME 4730 Thermal Systems Design
Renewable energy (geothermal, wind, solar, etc.).
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering; University of Dayton; 1978
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering; University of Dayton; 1968
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering; Purdue University; 1960