Dr. David N. Kunz
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Courses Typically Taught
- ME 3040 Engineering Materials
- ME 3230 Manufacturing Processes
- ME 4430 Advanced Materials
- ME 4640 Mechanical Design of Internal Combustion Engines
- ME 4500 Biomedical Engineering
Design, Design for Manufacture, Bioengineering, Automotive Engine Design, Materials.
Faculty advisor to Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering; University of Wisconsin-Madison; 1996
- M.S., Bioengineering; University of Wyoming; 1981
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering; University of Michigan; 1973