Example of Meeting Minutes Page
This page uses the following page fields available in the page add/edit form.
- This text was entered using the "Body" field's WYSIWYG editor. The words "ATTACHED FILES" are part of the this "Body" text and are formatted as a "HEADING 2" using the WYSIWYG's "Format" menu in order to introduce the attached files.
- The "Attached Files" field was used to add the streamed links to the meeting minutes documents. These links are especially useful for secure intranet pages when the links must not work unless the visitor is logged in and has appropriate authorization to access the links.
- The photograph of Chancellor Dennis Shields was added using the "Float Right Image" field.
- The contact information was added using the "Reusables for Side Pane" field. Inside the reusable, the "Body" field's WYSIWYG editor was used to format the contact information.
- The "Meeting Minutes" heading below was added by adding the text "Meeting Minutes" to the end of the "Body" field and styling it as a "Heading 3" using the WYSIWYG editor.