Synching campus events calendar with Zimbra
The new campus events calendar can appear in your mobile device or your favorite calendar app, like Zimbra. Check your mobile device instructions to learn how to subscribe to an iCal feed. To add a campus calendar to your Zimbra calendar, follow these instructions:
- Log into Zimbra, click the calendar tab, and click the plus-calendar icon at the top of your list of calendars.
- In the window that appears, name the calendar.
- Choose a color so you can distinguish the calendar events from your personal events.
- Check the box labeled "Synchronize appointments from remote calendar."
- Paste the calendar's iCal URL. (This can be found at the bottom of each of our monthly calendars.)
- Click "OK."
Latest from Discover IT
Subscribe to Discover IT using our RSS feed.