The Office of Information Technology wishes to acknowledge its student employees who will be graduating this weekend. Thank you for your service to IT and the campus community. Best wishes in your future endeavors!
- Dan Boguki, Computer Science (EMS Support)
- Tim Aerts, Communication Technologies (ResNet, Help Desk)
- Justin Mauss, Business Administration/Computer Science (ResNet)
- Chenard Haywood, Graphic Design (Help Desk)
- Joe Thompson, Electrical Engineering (Help Desk)
- Greg Donatell, Mechanical Engineering (IT Support)
- Sarah Mulrooney, Communication Technologies, Womens Studies Minor (Library)
- Daniel Imhoff, Software Engineering (Web Development)
- Michael Hankins, Computer Science (Web Development)
- Jamie Boelman, Communication Technologies (Web Development intern)
Faculty, staff, and students who are leaving campus for the summer may want check out our end-of-year tips. When you return in the fall, OIT will have a new CIO, Susan Traxler as well as a new improved website and many other exciting changes. Safe travels to all!
Latest from Discover IT
Subscribe to Discover IT using our RSS feed.