HOW TO ORGANIZE AN INTRAMURAL TEAM
Who is eligible
- All students except intercollegiate athletes (with eligibility still left in their particular sport).
- All faculty and staff and their spouses.
Steps to Organizing a Team
Getting team members:
- Old buddies on campus
- Men or women on your wing
- For a coed team, the men or women on another wing
- Your fraternity brother or sorority sister
- A group of people from your major or minor field of study
- Your faculty advisor
- One or more of your teachers
Team Entry Form
- Team entry forms are located at the intramural office in the Williams Fieldhouse and on the intramural website, uwplatt.edu/intramurals/.
- Return completed team entry form at the organizational meeting.
- Attend the organizational meeting for that sport. If a team is not represented at the organizational Meeting, it will not be put in a league.
At Organizational Meeting
- Finalize your team roster (names and numbers of players).
- Rules will be clarified and reviewed at the meeting.
- Pay a $25.00 team participation fee. (Cash only)
- Pay a $25.00 forfeit fee. (Cash only)
- Getting team members:
Important Things to Remember
- Organizational meetings are in Room B52 Williams Fieldhouse or Doudna 103.
- Teams not represented at the organizational meeting will not be admitted.
- Team rosters must be turned in prior to first contest.
- $25.00 participation fee must be paid in cash at organizational meeting; otherwise team will not be placed in a league.
- $25.00 forfeit fee must be paid in cash at the organization meeting; otherwise team will not be placed in a league.