Individual Sports Rules
- A game will consist of two 18 minute halves. The time will be kept by one scorekeeper on each court.
- Two minutes are allowed between halves. No teams will be allowed to use the game ball to practice during this time.
- Games start at 7:15, 8:00, 8:45, and 9:30 each night. Teams will be allowed a five minute grace period for the first game only. Teams must have three players to start.
- Each team is allotted two 30 second time-outs per game and they can be used whenever a team so desires. There is no restriction that only one time-out may be used per half. Game clock is to be stopped during time-outs.
- Game clock is not stopped for jump balls, out-of-bounds, etc. Only during the last minute of the game does the clock stop in dead ball situations.
- Clock will be stopped for all injuries.
- If a player is fouled in the act of shooting either a two or three point try, and he makes the basket, his team will be awarded one free throw. If a player is fouled in the act of shooting a two or three point try and they miss the shot, they will be award either two or three free throws.
- BONUS SITUATION: When a team reaches its seventh (7th) foul per half, a bonus situation occurs. Every common foul after this will be awarded one free throw, if made a second will be awarded.
- All fouls including technical fouls will be shot during the game. Clock will run unless in last minute of game.
- When a player commits his fifth foul he is disqualified from the game. A player is also disqualified for getting two technical fouls.
- Technical fouls are two shot fouls, with the possession of the ball going to the team who did not get the technical.
- Over time rule - 10 alternating free throws will be shot by members of both teams that were officially in the game at the end of regulation play. All five players from both teams will shoot one shot-total 10, unless the team can no longer tie the contest.
- Subs may enter the game any time the ball is dead. However, substitutions must report to the scorer and wait for the floor officials to grant entry. A technical foul is charged for failure to comply.
- Rosters/Hold Harmless are due PRIOR TO FIRST CONTEST (Maximum 10).
- You may only play for one team, anyone caught playing on more than one team will have those games played forfeited for both teams.
- A team may have as many former basketball lettermen on the roster as they want, but only one playing at a time. No player currently on the varsity or futures basketball teams is eligible to play.
DUNKING OR HANGING ON RIMS will result in a technical foul and expulsion from the PAC facility for two (2) weeks.