- The Confucius Institute at UW-Platteville will serve the people of Southwest Wisconsin, the Tri-State Region, and the State of Wisconsin with high quality program in Chinese language and culture for community members, businesses, and schools.
- The IBRC is a major resource for international business education, community development and research in the Southwestern Wisconsin area.
- The UIEC is a faculty-led advisory committee and advocate which fosters international education at UWP especially in matters related to curriculum.
- The UWP Student Chapter of Engineers Without Borders visited villages in Ghana, Africa to implement drainage and erosion control engineering projects, as well as the donation of textbooks and teaching guides to local libraries.
UW-Platteville Athletic Team Excursions
- UW-Platteville athletic teams have traveled to many different countries not just for sporting events, but for cross-cultural learning experiences as well.
International Initiatives in the Platteville Community
- UWP leads the Platteville community to reach far beyond its southwest Wisconsin territory in many way.
International Visitors at UWP
- UWP hosts many international visitors including guest speakers, international students, and international faculty and staff from other universities.