CSS to Hide Title
This pane clears float!
International application process
Please review Information for Prospective Undergraduate International Students for details of the entire International Application Process.
Translations of the International application process and requirements are available in:
To apply to UW-Platteville, all international students must have:
- Strong academic achievements, comparable to other UW-Platteville applicants, especially in the areas of mathematics, natural science (chemistry, biology or physics), social sciences and the humanities
- Proficiency in English:
|SUB-SCORE MINIMUM||TOEFL iBT (internet based)||IELTS|
|TOTAL COMPOSITE MINIMUM||64||5.5|
- Adequate financial resources for academic program (four to five years) of study
application TERM PRIORITY DATES
Fall (September-December): June 1
- All supporting application materials must be received by July 15 to be considered for the fall semester.
Spring (January-May): November 1
- All supporting application materials must be received by December 1 to be considered for the spring semester.
International Application Checklist:
- Application for UW System International Undergraduate Admission with the $44 (USD) fee
- Original academic records for all secondary, postsecondary schools, colleges, universities or institutions attended
- Evidence Of English Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Original UW-Platteville Financial Verification Form
- Original bank statement
- Copy of the applicant's passport
- Current activities if not enrolled in a school for more than six months
English Language Program (ELP/ESL)
The English Language Program at UW-Platteville welcomes applications from students who:
- are at least 18 years old
- have minimum TOEFL score of 45 (iBT) or 450 (PBT) or a minimum IELTS score of 4.5
International Transfer Applicants
Additional required documents for International Applicants that have attended a post-secondary school, college, university or institution outside of the United States:
Additional required documents for International Applicants that have attended or are currently attending a high school, college, university or educational institution in the United States:
- Transfer Clearance Form
- Copy of the applicant's current I-20 or DS-2019.
- Copy of the applicant's visa.
The I-20 form (for issuance of visa) cannot be issued to you until you have been admitted to UW-Platteville. When your application is complete (meaning that you have provided all required documents as noted above), the application will be reviewed and you will be notified about your admission status.
This pane clears float!