ICET Quickguide: Upload Files to Content (Desire2Learn)
Version: 10.1 and Higher
Any type of file can be uploaded to the Content area of Desire2Learn. A file uploaded from a computer will immediately be placed in a module.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn course.
- A file to upload.
STeps to Follow:
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Select a course.
- Click Content on the navigation bar.
- Locate the module where the file is to be placed.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to New.
New Dropdown List
- Select Upload Files from the list.
Add a File in Content
- Choose to use the Drag and drop feature to upload or click the Upload button. Note: See ICET Quickguide: Using Drag and Drop in Desire2Learn for details.
- Browse the computer for the file. Select the file and click the Open button.
- Click Done.
Note: Files already in the course shell can be placed in a module using this tool. These files are also viewable by using the Manage Files command that is available when Table of Contents is selected.
- Click Course Offering Files. This opens the directory listing of files already uploaded in the course shell. Select the file to be placed in this module. Note: If the file appears in another module, a warning message is displayed to say this is a duplicate file.