ICET Quickguide: Delete a Grade Scheme
Version 10.3 and Higher
A Course Grade Scheme that is no longer in use can be deleted from the course. An instructor typically does not have the rights to remove an Organizational Grade Scheme. If a Course Grade Scheme has been copied to other course shells, it will need to be removed from EACH course shell. Additional information on deleting a grade scheme can be found at Deleting grade schemes in the Desire2Learn Online Resource Center. Following THIS link will direct you away from the UW-Platteville ICET Website.
- Instructor Access to a Desire2Learn course
Steps to Follow:
- Log into a Desire2Learn course.
- Select a course.
- Click Grades from the main menu.
- Click Schemes from the Grade menu.
- Click More Actions and choose Delete.
Delete Grade Schemes
- By clicking the checkbox at the top or bottom of the list, all grade schemes are chosen. Otherwise, click the checkbox next to the grade scheme to be deleted.
- Click Delete.
Note: A grade scheme that is in use cannot be deleted.