ICET Quickguide: Copy a Grade Scheme
Version 10.3 and Higher
Perhaps the easiest way to create a new grade scheme is to copy an existing grade scheme and then edit it. Some Organizational Grade schemes cannot be copied. Additional information on copying a grade scheme can be found Copying grade schemes in the Desire2Learn Online Resource Center. Following THIS link will direct you away from the UW-Platteville ICET Website.
- Instructor Access to a Desire2Learn course
Steps to follow:
- Log into a Desire2Learn course.
- Select a course.
- Click Grades from the main menu.
- Click Schemes from the Grade menu.
- Click More Actions and choose Copy.
Copy Grade Scheme
Note: Use the Search tool at the top of the Copy Grade Scheme window to locate the grade scheme to be copied if it is not visible on the screen.
- Select which grade scheme to copy.
- By default the name of the new grade scheme with be the "Copy of" plus the name. Type a new name, if that is not acceptable.
- Click Copy.