ICET QuickGuide: Accessing Atomic Learning Tutorials
Atomic Learning is a set of short online video tutorials that cover numerous software and computer based topics. The instructional videos offer educational and professional development resources to everyone on campus. Tutorials cover many software applications.
- When using the search function, key words are sometimes tricky. Fewer words may produce better search results. For example, instead of searching Guidelines for Podcasting just search Podcasting. It is also possible to use a blank search box and then review the list of tutorials.
- Internet access
- UW-Platteville username and password
- Speakers/sound capability
steps to follow to access atomic learning:
- Go to the ICET website http://www3.uwplatt.edu/icet
- Select Atomic Learning from the menu.
- Use UW-Platteville username and password to login.
steps to follow to search in atomic learning:
- With the Search tab selected, type keywords in the box or leave it blank to see all available courses.
Note: It is also possible to search by the tutorial 5-digit key number. When searching by key number, Results by Tutorial must be selected
- Click Search.
- Select any applicable Advanced Filters.
- Organize results by clicking Series Title or Application.
- Click on the Series Title of the desired tutorial.
Atomic Learning, Search Results
- Click to expand the menu.
- Click on the video title to play.
Atomic Learning, video tutorial link