Technology Mashup Fall 2014 - August 19th and 21st
On Tuesday August 19 and Thursday August 21, Information Technology Services (ITS) and the Instructional Center for Educational Technologies (ICET) will again be hosting Technology Mashup. This expanded event features three tracks and 30+ technology topics of interest to instructional and non-instructional staff, targeting new and seasoned technology users alike. A sampling of titles includes:
- Creating Forms in Adobe Acrobat
- You’ve been trained on the Web CMS. Now what?
- Building a Personal Learning Network with Cloud-based Social Media Tools
- The 4-1-1 on Office 365 at UW-Platteville
- Clickers: Not just for TV!
- Plus… sessions for new employees, Desire2Learn, and so much more!
In addition there are lunch hour demonstrations on using a digital camera and the newly-installed collaboration stations as well as a one-hour “Ask the Guru” session where you can ask our resident IT professionals questions or request feedback on technology projects.
For more information about the workshops and to register see Technology Mashup.
Follow the Technology Mashup on Twitter at #uwpmash
Latest ICET News
Subscribe to ICET News
Subscribe to ICET News using our RSS feed.