Mission: to help students, faculty, and the business community develop and strengthen their international understanding and economic competitiveness.
- Enhance Faculty Development in International Business.
- Provide access to information, materials, analysis, and research to help small and medium sized businesses develop successful foreign market strategies.
- Provide international marketing advisory services and assistance to regional companies to seek and interpret expansion in overseas markets for their products and services.
- Help link businesses and their requirements to people who can provide assistance, including experts inside and outside UW-Platteville.
- Provide study abroad opportunities for students interested in international business.
- Provide seminars/workshops that enhance the University and business communities knowledge of international business practices.
If you have suggestions, comments, or questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.