CSS to Hide Title
Employee Recruitment Resources
To ensure you are using the most recent version of each form, only save forms associated with a current search.*
New Academic Staff Position
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ). Must be completed and submitted to Human Resources for evaluation and titling prior to initiation of the employee recruitment process.
Employee Recruitment Requests
- Position Control Form (PDF format)
The following hiring forms are Microsoft Word fill-in forms; attachments are in Microsoft Excel. Forms may be opened, completed, printed, and saved.
- Form 2 - Recruitment Plan
- Form 3 - Request for Interview
- Form 4 - Request to Make an Offer
- Form 5 - Contract Request (submit with resume/CV)
- UWS Form - Information on Recruitment of Full-Time Unclassified Positions
- Temporary Waiver of Open Recruitment Process
- Rubric (Applicant Assessment)
- Academic Staff Announcement
- Faculty Announcement
- University Staff Announcement
* If you use Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer as your browser you will be given the option to open the form(s) for completion, which you may then save to an appropriate directory. If you use Chrome you will need to save the form in order to open and complete it.