Talent Management Resources
CSS to Hide Title
TALENT MANAGEMENT Resources
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ). Must be complete for new Academic Staff positions and submit to Human Resources for evaluation and titling prior to initiation of the employee recruitment process.
- Position Description
- Rubric (Applicant Assessment)
- Academic Staff Announcement
- Faculty/Instructional Announcement
- University Staff Announcement
TALENT MANAGEMENT Requests
To ensure you are using the most recent version of each form, only save forms associated with a current search.*
- Form 3 - Request for Interview
- Form 4 - Request to Make an Offer
- Form 5 - Contract Request (submit with resume/CV)
* If you use Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer as your browser you will be given the option to open the form(s) for completion, which you may then save to an appropriate directory. If you use Chrome you will need to save the form in order to open and complete it.
2300 Ullsvik Hall
Monday - Friday
Academic Year: 7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.