The Office of Continuing Education at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Receives the registrations and sends e-mail confirmations
- Collects the course fees for all classes/exams
- Processes rescheduling, cancellation, and refund requests
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2016 CLASSES/EXAMS
Payment by credit card is required at the time of registration. No option to mail-in payment.
When selecting a class please note the following:
- Class - taking the class for the first time
- Audit - not looking to earn a certification; exposure to industry information
- Certification Renewal Course - renewing a certification by taking the class again at a reduced fee.
- Certification Renewal Exam - renewing a certification by attending the last day of class
- Comprehensive Examination (at a remote site) - allows a registrant to take up two exams for certification renewal. Look for class: Comprehensive Exam.
Any questions in regard to the policies or procedures of earning or renewing a certification should be directed to HTCP.