This training provides details about the requirements of the Department's Materials Acceptance program as well as the designated roles of Contractors Project Materials Coordinators (CPMPs) and WisDOT Project Materials Coordinators (WPMCs). Knowing this information is beneficial to contractor and department personnel, who work with materials for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation projects.
The Material Coordinators’ Training provides:
• understanding of what materials the contractor is to provide
• understand the process to approve these materials
• knowledge to reduce errors with processing approval documents and test results
• understanding of processes to reduce necessary approval time
• create efficiency of administrative time for both the contractor and the department