To View Enrollment Date:
- On the UW-Platteville homepage, click “Shortcuts” on the very top right and select "PASS."
- On the left-hand menu, click on the first option, “Log into the PASS.”
- Enter your User ID and Password, and Sign In.
- From the left-hand menu, click on “Self Service.”
- Under “Enrollment," click on “Enrollment Dates.”
- Select the semester you want to view enrollment dates for. You should now be able to view a table of sessions and dates.
- The date when you can start applying for the academic semester is titled “Regular Academic Session.”