CSS to Hide Title
This pane clears float!
Scholarship Opportunities for New Freshman
All scholarship applicants must first apply and be admitted to UW-Platteville. Please view each scholarship for details, as applications and deadlines vary.
- The Chancellor Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship for students with a demonstrated commitment to education and leadership. Limited to 10 awards annually depending on funding available. The scholarship funds up to full tuition and fees. Priority date: December 31
New Freshman Scholarships (NFS)
- New Freshman Scholarships are a series of general university and specific college/major scholarships. Students must apply and be admitted to UW-Platteville by Jan. 15 to receive a scholarship letter and instructions on how to apply for NFS. Deadline: February 1
Alumni legacy award Scholarship
- The Alumni Legacy Award Scholarship is available to admitted incoming students who have UW-Platteville alumni relatives. Deadline: February 1
- UW-Platteville offers merit scholarships based off of academic achievement (ACT Score), date of admission and first generation students. In order to be considered for a merit scholarship, students will need to complete the application for admission. Eligible students will be notified by the Financial Aid Office starting in early December. The resources are limited and will be awarded until all the funds have been exhausted.
Community Scholarship Program
- The Community Scholarship Program is a cooperative effort between the UW-Platteville Foundation and Midwest high schools. CSP scholarships are awarded to new freshman students from specific high schools located in Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota based off of their admission application.
LOIS COOPER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- The Lois Cooper Scholarship Program is a scholarship available to students who have been admitted and declared a major in the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Science. Applications are due February 15th (first deadline) and March 1st (final deadline).
This pane clears float!
Scholarships by Date
- December 31: Priority date
- January 15: Apply and be admitted to UW-Platteville in order to receive NFS instructions
- February 1: Application deadline
- February 15th (1st Deadline): Lois Cooper Scholarship
- March 1st (Final Deadline): Lois Cooper Scholarship