CSS to Hide Title
Scholarship Opportunities for New Freshman
All scholarship applicants must first apply and be admitted to UW-Platteville. Please view each scholarship for details, as applications and deadlines vary.
- The Chancellor Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship for students with a demonstrated commitment to education and leadership. Limited to 10 awards annually depending on funding available. The scholarship funds up to full tuition and fees. Deadline: December 31
New Freshman Scholarships (NFS)
- New Freshman Scholarships are a series of general university and specific college/major scholarships. Students must apply and be admitted to UW-Platteville by Jan. 15 to receive a scholarship letter and instructions on how to apply for NFS. Deadline: February 1
Alumni legacy award Scholarship
- The Alumni Legacy Award Scholarship is available to admitted incoming students who have UW-Platteville alumni relatives. Deadline: February 1
Community Scholarship Program
- The Community Scholarship Program is a cooperative effort between the UW-Platteville Foundation and Midwest high schools. CSP scholarships are awarded to new freshman students from specific high schools located in Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota based off of their admission application.
LOIS COOPER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- The Lois Cooper Scholarship Program is a scholarship available to students who have been admitted and declared a major in the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Science. Applications are due March 1st.
Scholarships by Date
- December 31: Deadline
- January 15: Apply and be admitted to UW-Platteville in order to receive NFS instructions
- February 1: Application deadline
- March 1st (Deadline): Lois Cooper Scholarship