CSS to Hide Title
College of LAE Scholarships
The scholarships listed in this section are available to UW-Platteville continuing students in the College of LAE who meet the criteria specified. Note scholarship deadlines. Unless stated otherwise, the application deadline is March 1.
College of LAE Scholarships are separated into:
Betty (Gray) Campbell Memorial
- Must be one of the following majors: English/Language Arts, Speech, History, Drama, or French. Must be in a sophomore, junior, or senior year with a GPA of 3.0 or better
College of Liberal Arts: Education Scholarship
- Any major in the College of LAE.
- Any student who is pursuing a degree in health promotions.
Georgianna Sands Women's Studies Scholarship
- Any major in College of LAE.
Glenn R. Davis
- Forensic participant, excellence in scholarship. Financial need.
LAE - Alumni Chapter
- Any major in the College of LAE, must have earned 45-120 credits with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Must demonstrate leadership on campus, campus involvement and volunteer within the Platteville Community.
Valerie (Beighley) Anderson
- Junior or senior in humanities or arts (teaching and/or non-teaching majors in English, foreign language, art, music, theatre or interdisciplinary studies in the humanities). Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Any liberal arts major in the College of Liberal Arts and Education with sophomore standing (minimum), a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above and of good character.
William H. "Billy" Williams
- Primary major (any discipline) in the liberal arts; biology; physics, chemistry. Eligible applicants must have a GPA of 3.0.
Wright Family Scholarship
- Must be pursing a degree in the College of Liberal Arts and Education. Preference give to students demonstrating financial need, from Galena, IL and/or students who are veterans.
- Currently enrolled, demonstrate interest in pursuing speech communication career, financial need, GPA 3.25 or better and good character.