Scholarships EMS ME
CSS to Hide Title
The following Mechanical Engineering Scholarships are available to students with a major or minor in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. A student must have completed 1 semester on campus, be a full-time student and pursuing a degree on campus. To apply for the scholarships below, complete the Continuing Student on-line application, which is due March 1st.
Johnston Brothers Memorial Scholarship
- Must be in his/her junior or senior year with a cumulative grade point of 3.00 or better. Majoring in Mechanical Engineering and a graduate of a Wisconsin high school.
Mechanical Engineering Faculty
- Students majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
Minotte Perserverance Scholarship
- Major in Industrial or Mechanical engineering; must have completed at least 26 credits before receiving the scholarship; preference given to a student who is a first-generation college student. Preference should be given to a student who has exhibited a strong desire to attain an undergraduate degree despite financial, academic, health, and/or family hardships. Preference shall be given to a student who is actively involved in the UW-Platteville campus community, especially outside of the college of EMS. This includes participation in clubs, organizations, intramurals, performing arts, student governance, or athletics.
The Ralph Family Scholarship
- Must be in good academic standing, GPA of 3.25 or better, completed junior year at UWP, majoring in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering and has demonstrated leadership and is involved in extracurricular activities.
Robert J. Walters
- Sophomore or junior majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Successful applicant will be "hands on' engineer.