CSS to Hide Title
College of BILSA Scholarships
The following Industrial Studies Scholarships are available to students with majors or minors in Industrial Studies or a related field. A student must have completed 1 semester on campus, be a full-time student and pursuing a degree on campus. To apply for the scholarships below, complete the Continuing Student on-line application, which is due March 1st.
Bernard and Eugene Fendt
- Must be enrolled full-time in Industrial Studies. Selection will be based on character and motivation to succeed, not necessarily high academic standing.
- Student pursuing a degree in technology education.
Building Construction Management- Alumni & Friends
- Scholastic achievement, major in ITM/Building Construction Management. Selected by BCM faculty.
Building Construction Management Study Abroad Scholarship
- Recipient must declare a major within BCM. Recipient must be willing to study abroad for an entire academic semester. Must be entering his/her junior year having attained 60 credits or more. Recipient must have at least 2.5 GPA and be a member of the Construction Management Association (CMA)
Conlon Construction Scholarship
- Must be a BCM major with preference given to students entering his/her junior year having attainted 60 credits or more. Must have an overall 3.0 GPA and a 3.25 GPA within the major courses taken. Must be an active member of the UW-Platteville student chapter of the Construction Management Association. Financial need is a factor in determining recipient.
Dr. Roger Hoover Industrial Technology Scholarship
- Must major in Industrial Technology.
DuWayne H. Stuelke Scholarship
- Recipient shall have at least a sophomore standing in the ITM/Building Construction Management major. Applicants must have at least a 2.75 GPA in the ITM/Building Construction Management major. Must be an active member of UW-Platteville's Construction Management Association (CMA) student chapter. Applicants must demonstrate strong desire to achieve a career in the building construction profession. Financial need shall be a factor in the selection.
Hans F. Seuthe
- Major in industrial technology management or minoring in plastics processing technology. Must have junior status (60+ credits) by next fall. Overall GPA of 2.75. Preference will be giving to students interested in pursuing a career in a plastics related industry.
Harold and Muriel Enke Memorial
- One for major in technology education and one for major in ITM/Building Construction Management. 45+ credits, scholastic achievement, campus activities. Selected by Industrial Studies faculty. No application required.
Howard & Cathie Brooks
- Major must be in Manufacturing Technology, GPA at least a 2.75, preference given to students who have completed an internship or have job experience in the field of MTM.
Industrial Technology Alumni
- Senior industrial technology management majors. Academic achievement and extracurricular activities given equal consideration.
J.J. Keller Foundation Professional Safety
- Majoring in Occupational Safety Management, maintain a 2.5 GPA or greater, completed 60 or more credits toward degree and demonstrated leadership qualities in club such as Leadership in the American Society of Safety Engineers or similar organizations.
- Recipient must be full-time, on-campus student with a minimum of 59 credits majoring in Building Construction Management or other Industrial Technology Majors. Must have and maintain a 3.0 GPA to receive and reapply for scholarship. Consider leadership, financial need. Scholarship is applied to tuition and fees.
Kevin Kraemer Family Scholarship
- Student must be majoring in Building Construction Management, earned at least 60 credits and have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Philip O. Mork
- Must be enrolled in the Building Construction Management Program.
Roger Hauser(Safety) Scholarship
- Must have declared a major in Industrial Studies, completed 60 credits toward degree, minimum GPA of 2.5 and preference given to students who are majoring in Occupational Safety Management.
Ruth Harman Walraven Women In Industrial Tech.
- Criteria: A woman who has declared a major in Industrial Technology Management or Technology Education. Preference will be given to new freshman and new transfer students, but may be given to a continuing student.
Virgil & Helen Prine
- Must be a Technology Education major, minimum GPA of 3.0 and must demonstrate financial need.
William F. Schilling Scholarship
- Must be majoring in Manufacturing Technology or Technology Education.