Scholarships BILSA BUS
CSS to Hide Title
This pane clears float!
College of BILSA Scholarships
BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTING
The following Business and Accounting Scholarships are available to students with majors or minors in Business or Accounting. A student must have completed 1 semester on campus, be a full-time student and pursuing a degree on campus. To apply for the scholarships below, complete the Continuing Student on-line application, which is due March 1st.
Andrew Wimer Memorial Scholarship
- Must be a sophomore and declared a major in Accounting. Must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.8 or above. Preference given to students involved in extra-curricular activities at UW-Platteville, such as, Greek life, intramural athletics and/or professional organizations/clubs.
B. Matthias Female Opportunity Scholarship
- Must be female, current Junior/Senior, GPA of 3.0 or higher, pursuing a degree in School of Business (Business or Accounting), from following WI counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Lafayette, Richland, Rock, Sauk or Walworth. Must be full-time and demonstrate financial need. Preference given to non-traditional student.
Baker Tilly Virchow Scholarship
- Must be at least a sophomore with a declared accounting major. Criteria to be reviewed is overall GPA, GPA in accounting courses, credit hours completed, performance in current accounting classes, and extracurricular activities.
Carl-Govier Family Scholarship
- Pursing a degree in Business Adminstration with a preference to human resources and/or management. Must have a GPA of 2.5-3.2 and working part-time while attending college. Preference to non-traditional students and from Fennimore, WI. If none from Fennimore, than from Grant County, WI.
Dan and Doris Keyes Scholarship
- Student enrolled with a major in any of the business fields offered at UW-Platteville must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
Huff Family Foundation Scholarship
- Majoring Business Administration. Preference given in location sequence: first, Lancaster High School graduate, second, Grant County and third, State of Wis. Grade level determined by selection committee.
Jeffrey Hagemann Endowed Scholarship
- Must have at least sophomore status, majoring in business administration. Grade point average of at least 2.5.
John Deere Scholarship
- Students must be pursing a degree in business administration with an emphasis in integrated supply chain. Must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher and a sophomore standing. Preference shall be given to women and minority students.
John G.W. Robertson
- Major in business administration, at least sophomore status, GPA of 3.5+, campus involvement.
Outstanding Finance Student Scholarship
- Must be a junior/senior pursing a degree in finance. Must have a GPA of 3.5 or greater. May receive for consecutive years if meet the criteria.
This pane clears float!