CSS to Hide Title
This pane clears float!
College of BILSA SCHOLARSHIPS
The scholarships listed in this section are available to UW-Platteville continuing students in the College of BILSA who meet the criteria specified. Note scholarship deadlines. Unless stated otherwise, the application deadline is March 1.
College of BILSA Scholarships are separated into:
- General BILSA Scholarships
- Business and Accounting
- Media Studies
- Industrial Studies
Al Yasiri Scholarship
- For continuing students majoring in accounting, business administration (including EDP), communication technology, comprehensive business/economics, computer science, economics, industrial technology, and industrial education with at least a sophomore standing and a GPA of 2.75+. Criteria for ranking applications include need, scholastic achievement, and university activities.
Gerald O. Gunderson Natural Sciences Scholarship
- Must declare a major in Biology, Broad Field Sciences, Reclamation or enrolled in our Forestry, Fisheries or Wildlife Management pre-professional programs. Financial need will be a factor in determining recipient.
- Any student majoring in the College of BILSA and must in good academic standing.
Jaeckle Family Scholarship
- Any major in the College of BILSA. Must have a minimum of 2.5 GPA.
Jerry and Barbara Strohm Scholarship
- Student must have a 3.0 GPA or higher and earned a minimum or 60 credits. Major must be reclamation or education and born in Iowa County. Biology or preprofessional programs including Veterinary Medicine or Crops & Soil Science (agronomy).
Landmark Services Cooperative Scholarship
- Must have earned at least 30 credits, sophomore standing with a declared major or minor in one of the following areas: Agricultural Business, Animal Science, Soils & Crop Science, Business Administration, Occupational Safety Management, Computer Information Systems, Computer Technology or Technology Education. Preference given to students who have been active in Key Club, 4H, FFA or other local organizations.
Linda Pauls Fleming Scholarship in Accounting or Agriculture
- Student must be enrolled with a major in either accounting or agriculture. The final selection of the scholarship recipient shall be based on financial need, along with demonstrated leadership ability. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
Richard Brodbeck in Food Science
- Food Science major/minor with at least junior status. Recipient must hold a part-time job and/or be involved in extra-curricular activities within and/or outside the university system. Sound character and an outgoing, friendly personality are a requirement to be awarded the scholarship.
- Must be pursuing a degree in the college of Business, Industry, Life Science and Agriculture. Must be a resident of Wisconsin.
This pane clears float!