Scholarship Application Process
CSS to Hide Title
Continuing Student Application Process
Please read through the Foundation Scholarship Program Guidelines and individual scholarship criteria prior to applying. The scholarships are separated into:
- General University Scholarships
- College of Business, Industry, Life Science and Agriculture (BILSA)
- College of Engineering, Mathematics and Science (EMS)
- College of Liberal Arts and Education (LAE)
To apply online
The application process will be available on-line from mid-November and end on March 1st, 5:00pm CST. To apply for the Continuing Student Scholarships:
- For the 2016-2017 scholarships, there is one, on-line application form to be completed and submitted electronically. By submitting the one application, you will be considered for all the Continuing Student Foundation Scholarships.
- The application is located on the Financial Aid webpage at: http://www3.uwplatt.edu/financial-aid/scholarships-continuing until March 1st.
Be sure to review each scholarship under the General University Listing and under each College Listing that is applicable, as some of them require additional information that is not included on the scholarship application.
Please note: All the Foundation Scholarships are for on-campus students.