NF Scholarships EMS
CSS to Hide Title
College Of EMs
The following NFS from the College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Science are for incoming freshman. The application deadline is February 1.
Alice Keegan Memorial Scholarship for Riverdale High School
- Must have graduated from Riverdale High School in WI. First preference to Chemistry majors. Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
American Transmission Company (ATC) M-S.T.E.P. 5x5(x2)x5 Scholarship
- Must be a new freshman majoring in electrical engineering with a GPA of at least 3.0 and demonstrate financial need. Priority given to Wisconsin residents and from states surrounding Wisconsin.
- Freshmen students from under-represented groups within the Tri-State Region who wish to major in engineering - preferably Civil and Environmental engineering for the goal of workforce diversification.
D. Joanne Wilson Women in Engineering Math & Science Scholarship
- Freshman or Transfer student with an appreciation for (majoring in an area) Engineering, Mathematic and Science. Must display outstanding leadership, excellence in academics and extra-curricular activities.
EMS FIRST Robotics Scholarship
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher. Student must be an active member of FRC or FTC team for at least the last two years. Student needs to provide a letter of recommendation from the team lead mentor and provide a synopsis of their involvement with their FIRST Robotics team with an interest to participate as a team mentor.
Fredric W. Tufte Scholarship
- Incoming freshman majoring in mathematics. Preference will be given to sons and daughters of Wisconsin school teachers.
George Bullis Scholarship
- New freshman who is majoring in mathematics. Financial need is not a consideration.
Jennie L. and Orlyn P. Edge
- Incoming freshman majoring in mathematics. Recipients must be enrolled in a mathematics course at or above the level of calculus. Need is not a consideration for this award.
Jewell Associates Engineers, Inc. Scholarship
- Must be new freshman from River Valley (WI) High School or from Dodgeville (WI) High School pursuing a degree in any engineering field.
- Platteville High School graduate majoring in engineering. Based on scholastic achievement, leadership qualities, and scholastic achievement; 4.0 gpa or close to a 4.0.
Olson/Fedak Civil Engineering Scholarship
- Majoring in Civil/Environmental Engineering, minimum of 3.0 GPA and must be active in extracurricular activities and/or community involvement.Preference given to students that express interest in water and the environment.
Presto Foundation Engineering Scholarship
- Incoming freshman that is pursuing a degree in one of the following majors: Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. Recipient must have cumulative GPA of 3.2 with an 3.7 in all sciences and math courses completed. Must demonstrate engineering aptitude through work or hobby-related activities. Must be a U.S. citizen and full-time student. May be renewable for four years.
Ralph and Margaret Henry Scholarship
- Must be a freshman majoring in engineering and demonstrate financial need. Preference given to student(s) from Mt. Hope, WI or from River Ridge High School, WI.
Roy and Gloria Bernard Scholarship
- Must be a graduate from Tomahawk High School majoring in engineering. Must demonstrate financial need.
The Professor Theodore Voth Memorial Scholarship in Mathematics
- New freshman majoring in mathematics with a GPA of 2.5 or higher. Financial need will be considered.
Unison Solutions Scholarship
- Student must be from Dubuque, IA or from the tri-state area majoring in engineering or sustainable and renewable energy systems.
William A. and Jean C. Sanders
- Is awarded to entering freshman majoring in mathematics. Recipients must be enrolled in a mathematics course at or above the level of calculus. Need is used only as a final, deciding factor.
William D. Kent
- Incoming freshman pursuing degrees in engineering; demonstration of financial need (FAFSA required); academic good standing with a minimum gpa of 2.0.
- Incoming freshman majoring in any engineering program.
Scholarships by Date