CSS to Hide Title
Alumni legacy award Scholarship
UW-Platteville fosters a successful alumni relations program that serves over 41,000 alumni worldwide. The UW-Platteville Alumni Association is proud to offer the Alumni Legacy Award Scholarship to incoming students in the next class of future pioneers.
- Applicants must first apply and be admitted to UW-Platteville
- Students who have a parent(s), step-parent(s), legal guardian(s), sibling(s), step-sibling(s), and/or grandparent(s) who graduated from UW-Platteville will receive the first opportunity to apply
- Must be an incoming new freshman
Awarding and Eligibility
The Alumni Legacy Award Scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- $500 the second semester of freshman year
- $500 second semester of sophomore year*
*Student must maintain a 2.75 GPA in their freshman year to be considered eligible to receive the award in their sophomore year.
To apply, please complete the Alumni Legacy Award Scholarship Application. Scholarship applications must be received by February 1.
- December 31: Deadline
- January 15: Apply and be admitted to UW-Platteville in order to receive NFS instructions
- February 1: Application deadline
- March 1st (Deadline): Lois Cooper Scholarship