Foundation Scholarship Program
Listed are scholarships available in the Colleges of Business, Industry, Life Science and Agriculture; Engineering, Mathematics and Science; and Liberal Arts and Education as well as general university scholarships. All of the scholarships will be applied toward tuition costs for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- The scholarships in this webpage are available to continuing undergraduate students enrolled for the 2013-2014 year at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. (To be considered a continuing student, one must have an established grade point average at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.) Scholarships for transfer students are limited. Freshman are eligible for the scholarships listed on the New Freshman webpage.
- Unless special permission is granted, scholarship recipients are expected to be enrolled as full-time students, taking 12 or more credits while receiving any scholarship.
- The class standing (ie. sophomore, junior, senior) indicated as an eligibility requirement for some scholarships is the standing required at the time the scholarship is received. For example, students with sophomore standing at the time of application may apply for scholarships which require junior standing.
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville Foundation scholarship awards generally do not exceed a maximum of full Wisconsin resident tuition and fees. Scholarship quantities, amounts and awards are subject to change.
- Applications must be submitted by March 1, 2013. Because applications are sent directly to committees, late applications will not be accepted. (A few scholarships have different deadlines as stated in the descriptions.)
- Completed paper applications should be returned by March 1, 2013 to the Financial Aid Office.
- Non-UW-Platteville Foundation scholarships are advertised in the Intercom.
- All Scholarship awards are contingent on the availability of sufficient funds.
- Athletic achievement is not considered in the application process.
**Additional scholarship information is available at the Karrmann Library or at your local library (See financial aid links.)