Buildings and Grounds Maintenance
The UW-Platteville Facilities Management Department provides and maintains a safe and comfortable working environment for students and staff in all University Buildings. We perform maintenance and repair work requested through the TMA iServiceDesk.
Services provided include, but are not limited to, maintenance, construction, and remodeling of:
- plumbing systems
- heating/ventilation/air conditioning systems
- key, lock, and door hardware
- electrical systems
- campus steam/chilled water/electrical distribution
- carpentry, paint, masonry, and flooring
For Routine Service Requests, submit online requests any time here: Work Request Submission
Building Emergency Procedure
Facilities Management defines an emergency as: "Any disaster, unusual occurrence, utility malfunction, or equipment failure which presents an imminent danger to life, health, or property," and should be reported immediately.
- Please call 608-342-1155. If it is after hours, please wait for the recording and follow the instructions.
- If this is a life threatening situation, please call 911 before contacting Facilities Management.