Study Abroad

International Opportunities

Any Engineering Physics major may participate in the International Exchange program. There are agreements with UW-Platteville and universities in many countries.  A student may spend a semester or longer taking classes while consuming a lasting cultural experience.

For more information about how study abroad can work for you, contact the International Programs office.


Footer Anchor